Monday, March 29, 2010

Prayer Changes Things...........

Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God,
I pray to you that you
abundantly bless my freinds and family and the body of Christ.
I know that you recognize, that a
Family is more than just a father,mother,
brother, sister,
but all who believe and trust in You.
GOD, I send up a prayer request for
financial blessing not only for me but the
Person who will receive this prayer ,and truly pray it
for all those who are praying for people all over the world
and those who trust you
those who have not learned to trust you
I pray that the power of the Holy Spirit will seal this prayer
and the Angel would bring the wealth
from the North,South, East and West ,and
To those who will plant it in the kingdom
to advance it and cause change in the earth.

2 Chron 7:12
If my people who are called by my name would humble them selves and pray ,seek my face ,turn from the wicked ways then will I hear from heaven ,forgive theire sin and heal their land

No comments:

Post a Comment

Min. Janeide A. Chillis

I have a Covenant with God, living my life to please him "The Creator" Being what he has created me to be, A servant for his people. In training to to be ordained, covered by his blood, washed from my sins, anointed with his love, and convinced he is Lord, and Savior...

About Me

My photo
Paterson/Irvington, New Jersey, United States
Author, Entrepreneur, Minister, Motivational Speaker, Spiritual Mentor.