Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Walking in the Presence of Love!

I guess you may ask, what is walking in the presence of Love? Walking in the presence is the walk with God. When you say you are walking in his presence you are just saying you are walking with God., We all know that God is Love. The way we love God is the same way God wants us to love others. Psalms 122:6 says that when you love thee you will prosper. So as you can see not only When you walk in the presence you demonstrate your love for God, and People, but God allows you to prosper also.
I was reading Deuteronomy 8:18 says remember the Lord thy God for he gives you the power to get wealth. Now I don’t know about you but I want wealth, in every area of my life. It’s not just about money it’s total prosperity…. God’s Love, Prosperity, Wealth… I’m walking in his presence daily. I’m focused on his word, the love he has poured in our hearts speaks volume. Romans 5:5 says His Love was poured in our hearts by the Holy Ghost.
Today let us focus on walking in his presence. Act’s 1:8 says you shall receive ability, might, efficiency, and Love. Walking in the presence of Love will give you the peace, joy, and happiness that God’s Love provide.

Blessed to be a Blessing!
God’s Child
Janeide…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Min. Janeide A. Chillis

I have a Covenant with God, living my life to please him "The Creator" Being what he has created me to be, A servant for his people. In training to to be ordained, covered by his blood, washed from my sins, anointed with his love, and convinced he is Lord, and Savior...

About Me

My photo
Paterson/Irvington, New Jersey, United States
Author, Entrepreneur, Minister, Motivational Speaker, Spiritual Mentor.