Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's Me oh Lord!

It's me oh Lord "So then, dont be afraid. I will provide for you and your children. and he reassured them and spoke kindly to them" Genesis 50:21

Allow God to be your Lord and Savior, know that he understands everything you are going through. No matter what the situation, no matter what you may feel, or think just know that God is the solution.

When you think you are facing a situation alone, know that God moves through people, in which they can give you an answer. Keep your mind on the Lord let him know you trust him, and that you are willing to receive all that he has for you...

It's me oh Lord! Standing on your Word....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Min. Janeide A. Chillis

I have a Covenant with God, living my life to please him "The Creator" Being what he has created me to be, A servant for his people. In training to to be ordained, covered by his blood, washed from my sins, anointed with his love, and convinced he is Lord, and Savior...

About Me

My photo
Paterson/Irvington, New Jersey, United States
Author, Entrepreneur, Minister, Motivational Speaker, Spiritual Mentor.