Sunday, October 28, 2012

“MY People are destroyed for lack of knowledge” Hosea 4:6 Why do you say that? What we don’t know can’t hurt us….. False what we don’t know Can hurt us… and God wants you and me to be armoured… He wants you to understand the word of God so that you can apply those biblical principles to your everyday life. Satan come to kill, still, and destroy. He comes like a thief in the night, ready to devour your mind, body, and your soul. You have to have a foundation, and that foundation is through the understanding of Gods word. Your foundation must be built upon a rock… That Rock is JESUS! Jesus Christ is the Rock of our Salvation, and if we are saved, and God’s word is in us then we can not be destroyed…. Psalm 89:26 says “ He shall cry to Me, You are my Father, My God, and the rock of my salvation.” The word of God is true, and we have to live by word. Our Hope, and Our Faith is the Foundation after salvation. If you put your hope in anything else other than Jesus. You are building your foundation on sand, and you are bound to fall into destruction… YOU Will fall. So today I want you to meditate on Gods word and like I said before, we are fishers of men, if we are to fish for anything, or anyone we have to know how to at least put the bate on the rod… We have to know something for ourselves before we can help anyone else. So this week concentrate on the foundation, your salvation, and how you are going to allow Gods word to speak to you. You can have a strong foundation. The more you know the more you can Grow. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Min. Janeide A. Chillis

I have a Covenant with God, living my life to please him "The Creator" Being what he has created me to be, A servant for his people. In training to to be ordained, covered by his blood, washed from my sins, anointed with his love, and convinced he is Lord, and Savior...

About Me

My photo
Paterson/Irvington, New Jersey, United States
Author, Entrepreneur, Minister, Motivational Speaker, Spiritual Mentor.