Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm Celebrating (3) Years Post Stroke & RESTORATION.....

I guess you may ask what is the celebration? Well let me tell you what it’s not. It’s not wedding, or new baby, a new house, a new car, or anything of that sort…. I’m celebrating LIFE… God has given me another chance. His GRACE and Mercy has carried me though another year since my stroke. One can never imagine what it’s like dealing with a stroke if you never experienced it. People can say Oh I can imagine what he/she is going through, and sometime I say to myself can you. The only one that knows is God. He is the finisher of all. God knows whats going to happen before we know. God has the entire world in his hands, our everyday being is of God. Our life is Gods…. He uses us as instruments to get his work done. I’m just a vessel used by him… I use to question why this happened… I wasn’t sick, I didn’t have High Blood Pressure, I wasn’t over weight, I was completely healthy… BuT God! Who are we to question why he allow some things to happen in our lives.
Today I Celebrate because my God has given me the ability to be amonst you, and to be able to speak life, and healing into others. I Celebrate today because I’m focused on God’s word, he has a plan for my life. It’s about God’s plan, not ours… Before this all happend I was living on my own agenda….YEP my own agenda Oh I had God, I knew God, and I believed but I didn’t put him first… I didn’t seek his guidance first… He allowed my to succeed, he allowed a lot of things. I was on a roller coasting dizzy not knowing if I was coming or going working 2 and 3 jobs.
That’s when God started getting people in place… He knew I was heading down the wrong road… He had to put a HALT to it… So he lined up some good people. My Uncle and Auntie the Rev. & Mrs. John McCaskill who came and spoke life into me. My Husband who was right by my side, My Mommy, My Sister who made sure every aspect of my health was managed properly, My daughters Jamiayh who bathed me daily and Jih-Naya, My family, My friends, Bridgitte, Michele, Ronnie, Jennifer who kept my nails looking pretty, Merl, Dave, and My Trinity Sisters Helena, and Arnitha who travel from afar to see me. My Doctors who beleives in Jesus Christ…. These people God lined them up to support, care, and pray for me… Everyone else that sent prayers my way and that prayed God new that I was going to need them… He has a way of making the path Straight for you…
Today I Celebrate Life, the Joy that’s within, the being that I’ve become… The person God has RESTORED! I Celebrate surviving, and NOT giving up on myself, my family, nor my GoD… Today I celebrate 3 years of what God can do when one denies the enemy, and puts there FAITH in God… The word say by His Stripes we are healed. It also says in Jer. 14:19 Heal me O Lord, and I shall be healed. Save me, and I shall be saved. When you call upon the Lord he will answer you. The word is true… The word can bring you through. When we celebrate Jesus and His word… The demons have to fell… everything that is not of God has to be moved. The angels are all around protecting, and watching…. Oh I give thanks unto the Lord…. I give thanks to my God… My pastor always say make Him personal, make that word of God personal… so yes, I claim total healing in my body everyday. Everyday is a New day God I thank you, I’m washed by the blood, I’m healed by your word…. My Faith has made me whole…. Psalm 30:2 says O Lord my God, I cried out to You, and You Healed me… YES I cried many days, and many many nights… Cry out to God because he will answer you… When we cry out to God his heart gets Glad knowing your are depending soley on him… So as I Celebrate my 3 years of STOKE… Celebrate with me )) Let’ s REJOICE and Give God Praise and Glory for his goodness, and his Mercy….

God Bless you, and thank you for taking the time to read my Post, and Celebrate what thus the Lord has done!

Janeide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Min. Janeide A. Chillis

I have a Covenant with God, living my life to please him "The Creator" Being what he has created me to be, A servant for his people. In training to to be ordained, covered by his blood, washed from my sins, anointed with his love, and convinced he is Lord, and Savior...

About Me

My photo
Paterson/Irvington, New Jersey, United States
Author, Entrepreneur, Minister, Motivational Speaker, Spiritual Mentor.